We are a tree service Crestline based focused on ensuring that every compound in Crestline has the best trees. We take care of the tree health, tree appearance, and if trees have to be got to be removed, we are the team tree service in Crestline residents can call. We don’t force our solutions on Crestline tree owners. Instead, we work together with property owners to come up with the most viable and affordable solution.
Everything our team does is done in accordance with the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) guidelines. On top of our individual arborists having the ISA certification, our tree care company holds the ISA certification. Experience and certification make us the top-rated tree care service provides in Crestline.
From the beginning, we knew we needed more than just a high-quality tree service team. This is why we decided to invest in equipment capable of handling every type of tree care service. If you call us, our team will arrive at your property armed with all the necessary tools and equipment to handle emergency tree services, stump removal, tree removal, trimming, pruning, and any other tree care service you may need.
Why You Should Hire a Tree Service in Crestline Professional
This is a common question for people who are not quite familiar with tree care. If you are just thinking of tree services for the first time, you might look at your trees and think of handling the maintenance practices yourself. If you think of the risks involved, you will realize that investing in tree care services may be a better idea.
If you are new to tree pruning, slipping and falling is always a possibility. If the tree is incredibly tall, you can always count on broken bones, and in some instances, cuts from the tree pruning tool. You might not have the ability to control the branches you cut. This means that they could land on your house. If you manage to avoid damaging your property or getting hurt, you could end up damaging the tree irreparably.
Hospital bills are not cheap. Repair costs can amount to thousands of dollars. Removing a tree from your compound and replacing it will be worth infinitely more than hiring tree service providers to offer tree care services.
Some of the main reasons our tree service in Crestline property owners hire us to offer tree care services include:
- Experience – Our team has been offering tree services for years. This guarantees Crestline residents the best tree care. Experience helps us avoid causing damage to utilities, the tree, or even your property.
- Knowledge – Our team owns certificates indicating that they have already undergone the necessary tree care training. The team can find a solution for issues which appear complicated.
- Tools – We have the best tree care tools in Crestline. Our team knows how to handle the tools. This guarantees you the team will use the tools to do a good job.
Professional Crestline Tree Services
If you need tree trimming, emergency tree removal, tree pruning, stump removal, or any other tree care service, you can always reach out to us. We will be happy to discuss your project and also provide a free quote. If necessary, we will be willing to send one of our ISA-certified arborists to take a closer look at your situation. When we are not working with our regular clients, we are generally on call to offer the following tree services to new clients, often referred to as by the clients we have already worked with in the past:
Crestline Tree Removal
This is something we try to avoid. If there is a better solution than getting rid of your tree, we will use the solution. However, safety comes first. If the tree is a safety risk, it has to go. We will remove the tree carefully to make sure that none of your utility lines or properties get affected while we are offering this tree service in Crestline. In some instances, tree removal is necessary.
We have been removing trees, big and small, all over Crestline for years now. Our team has learned everything they know from experience. When working with us, your property will be 100% safe.
Crestline Tree Trimming
After offering this tree service to Crestline residents, they always report improvement on their tree. The reasons why the improvements appear include:
- Improved air circulation.
- The inner branches get to access the sunlight.
- The tree service improves both the appearance and structure.
This Crestline tree trimming service does not just make the trees appealing. We have used tree trimming to open up properties in Crestline. If a tree is blocking the view on your commercial or residential property, we can trim it to eliminate the limited view.
Crestline Tree Pruning
Tree pruning has helped us save thousands of trees in Crestline. Some of the trees we saved using this tree care service appeared as if they had to be removed. However, by sawing off the right branches, the trees returned to their previous healthy state.
We rope down branches after sawing them off if we determine that the branches could end up damaging your property or utility lines. The benefits you will get to enjoy after we help you with tree pruning include:
- Healthier trees.
- Safer trees.
- We can slow down or increase tree growth, depending on what you prefer.
The tree pruning team works with our ISA-certified arborists to make sure that only the right branches are gotten rid of.
Crestline Emergency Tree Removal
Storms, which are not very uncommon in Crestline, usually turn trees into unstable hazards. These trees could fall on your property and end up causing a lot of damage. The trees could even injure you or your family members.
Our Crestline tree removal services are available before they fall on their own and end up causing damage. Apart from removing trees which need emergency removal, we do offer any other tree care service needed urgently. One of our main goals is to keep Crestline safe.
Crestline Arborist Services
Our trained and certified arborists offer numerous services, including:
- Pruning – By working with our team of tree pruners, our arborists ensure that only the right branches are sawn off.
- Planting – This will help you determine which trees to plant and how to plant them.
- Health Care – Trees are living things, it is not uncommon for trees to have health issues. Our team of ISA-certified arborists will inspect your trees and come up with a treatment procedure that helps eliminate the health issues affecting your trees.
If you suspect that your trees may be destabilized by activities which might take place in the future, for example, constructions, our team of arborists can help you figure out a way to protect the trees. The team can also conduct a hazard assessment and come up with recommendations which can help make your trees safer.
Crestline is a city in the county of San Bernardino. With a total area of 14 square miles, the city is home to more than 10,000 people. Although quite small, Crestline is one of the few cities in the San Bernardino Mountains that have invested in expanding their tree cover – this city has trees lining its streets, on parks, and private properties.
Crestline is in the USDA Hardiness Zone 8b. The city experiences hot, clear, and arid summers, with the highest temperatures reaching 81 degrees Fahrenheit. Winters are cold, partly cloudy, with the lowest temperature reaching 29 degrees Fahrenheit. Annually, Crestline gets 37 inches of rain. Trees that do well in the city include:
- Douglas fir – An evergreen tree, the Douglas fir matures at a height of 70 to 330 feet depending on growth conditions. The tree has soft, linear, and flat leaves that measure 0.75 to 1.75 inches long. The tree tends to self-prune itself – especially when growing next to other trees – so that its conical crown starts high up the tree trunk.
- Coulter pine tree – Depending on site conditions, coulter pines mature at heights of between 30 and 85 feet. The evergreen conifer has needle-like leaves that appear in bundles of 3 and have a length of 6 to 12 inches. The trees have an above-average lifespan, generally living to be over 100 years old.
- Incense-cedar – Incense-cedar reaches maturity at a height of between 66 and 187 feet. The tree features an irregularly-angled, tapering trunk and a narrow columnar crown that becomes open and irregular with age. The tree’s bark is reddish-brown, thick, fibrous, and irregularly furrowed into shreddy ridges.
- Western juniper – Western juniper is an evergreen tree that grows to a height of 12 to 50 feet. Its branches are thick, spreading or ascending, often contorted or curved, with its foliage creating dense rounded tufts at the edge of each main branch. When young, the tree has a smooth, pink-brown bark, that becomes gray and starts flaking, before turning to brown or red-brown.
For people who like to spend time in the great outdoors, Crestline City is a gateway to world-class parks. The following parks have everything you would want in an outdoor relaxing area:
- Lake Gregory Regional Park – A hidden gem tucked in the cool pine and cedar forest of the San Bernardino Mountains, Lake Gregory Regional Park features 84 surface acres for swimming and other water sports. The park offers a cool respite for the hot summer months.
- Andy Fletcher Park – Though small, Andy Fletcher Park has a lot of space for relaxing away from the busy Crestline streets. The park is covered by trees and carries many entertainment areas.
The city of Crestline is responsible for all the trees standing on public land. A city department trims, prunes, removes hazardous trees and plants new trees on public parks and street areas. Property owners with trees on their land, however, are responsible for the care and maintenance of all these trees.