We are a tree service Lake Elsinore based focused on ensuring that every compound in Lake Elsinore has the best trees. We take care of the tree health, tree appearance, and if trees have to be got to be removed, we are the team tree service in Lake Elsinore residents can call. We don’t force our solutions on Lake Elsinore tree owners. Instead, we work together with property owners to come up with the most viable and affordable solution.
Everything our team does is done in accordance with the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) guidelines. On top of our individual arborists having the ISA certification, our tree care company holds the ISA certification. Experience and certification make us the top-rated tree care service provides in Lake Elsinore.
From the beginning, we knew we needed more than just a high-quality tree service team. This is why we decided to invest in equipment capable of handling every type of tree care service. If you call us, our team will arrive at your property armed with all the necessary tools and equipment to handle emergency tree services, stump removal, tree removal, trimming, pruning, and any other tree care service you may need.
Why You Should Hire a Tree Service in Lake Elsinore Professional
This is a common question for people who are not quite familiar with tree care. If you are just thinking of tree services for the first time, you might look at your trees and think of handling the maintenance practices yourself. If you think of the risks involved, you will realize that investing in tree care services may be a better idea.
If you are new to tree pruning, slipping and falling is always a possibility. If the tree is incredibly tall, you can always count on broken bones, and in some instances, cuts from the tree pruning tool. You might not have the ability to control the branches you cut. This means that they could land on your house. If you manage to avoid damaging your property or getting hurt, you could end up damaging the tree irreparably.
Hospital bills are not cheap. Repair costs can amount to thousands of dollars. Removing a tree from your compound and replacing it will be worth infinitely more than hiring tree service providers to offer tree care services.
Some of the main reasons our tree service in Lake Elsinore property owners hire us to offer tree care services include:
- Experience – Our team has been offering tree services for years. This guarantees Lake Elsinore residents the best tree care. Experience helps us avoid causing damage to utilities, the tree, or even your property.
- Knowledge – Our team owns certificates indicating that they have already undergone the necessary tree care training. The team can find a solution for issues which appear complicated.
- Tools – We have the best tree care tools in Lake Elsinore. Our team knows how to handle the tools. This guarantees you the team will use the tools to do a good job.
Professional Lake Elsinore Tree Services
If you need tree trimming, emergency tree removal, tree pruning, stump removal, or any other tree care service, you can always reach out to us. We will be happy to discuss your project and also provide a free quote. If necessary, we will be willing to send one of our ISA-certified arborists to take a closer look at your situation. When we are not working with our regular clients, we are generally on call to offer the following tree services to new clients, often referred to as by the clients we have already worked with in the past:
Lake Elsinore Tree Removal
This is something we try to avoid. If there is a better solution than getting rid of your tree, we will use the solution. However, safety comes first. If the tree is a safety risk, it has to go. We will remove the tree carefully to make sure that none of your utility lines or properties get affected while we are offering this tree service in Lake Elsinore. In some instances, tree removal is necessary.
We have been removing trees, big and small, all over Lake Elsinore for years now. Our team has learned everything they know from experience. When working with us, your property will be 100% safe.
Lake Elsinore Tree Trimming
After offering this tree service to Lake Elsinore residents, they always report improvement on their tree. The reasons why the improvements appear include:
- Improved air circulation.
- The inner branches get to access the sunlight.
- The tree service improves both the appearance and structure.
This Lake Elsinore tree trimming service does not just make the trees appealing. We have used tree trimming to open up properties in Lake Elsinore. If a tree is blocking the view on your commercial or residential property, we can trim it to eliminate the limited view.
Lake Elsinore Tree Pruning
Tree pruning has helped us save thousands of trees in Lake Elsinore. Some of the trees we saved using this tree care service appeared as if they had to be removed. However, by sawing off the right branches, the trees returned to their previous healthy state.
We rope down branches after sawing them off if we determine that the branches could end up damaging your property or utility lines. The benefits you will get to enjoy after we help you with tree pruning include:
- Healthier trees.
- Safer trees.
- We can slow down or increase tree growth, depending on what you prefer.
The tree pruning team works with our ISA-certified arborists to make sure that only the right branches are gotten rid of.
Lake Elsinore Emergency Tree Removal
Storms, which are not very uncommon in Lake Elsinore, usually turn trees into unstable hazards. These trees could fall on your property and end up causing a lot of damage. The trees could even injure you or your family members.
Our Lake Elsinore tree removal services are available before they fall on their own and end up causing damage. Apart from removing trees which need emergency removal, we do offer any other tree care service needed urgently. One of our main goals is to keep Lake Elsinore safe.
Lake Elsinore Arborist Services
Our trained and certified arborists offer numerous services, including:
- Pruning – By working with our team of tree pruners, our arborists ensure that only the right branches are sawn off.
- Planting – This will help you determine which trees to plant and how to plant them.
- Health Care – Trees are living things, it is not uncommon for trees to have health issues. Our team of ISA-certified arborists will inspect your trees and come up with a treatment procedure that helps eliminate the health issues affecting your trees.
If you suspect that your trees may be destabilized by activities which might take place in the future, for example, constructions, our team of arborists can help you figure out a way to protect the trees. The team can also conduct a hazard assessment and come up with recommendations which can help make your trees safer.
Sitting on the shore of Lake Elsinore, a natural freshwater lake that is about 3000 acres in size, Lake Elsinore is a city in Riverside County. Established as a city back in 1888, Lake Elsinore has grown from a small resort town to a city that is home to over 71,000 people. To match its population growth, Lake Elsinore puts effort into expanding its urban forestry – today, the city has more than 6,200 street trees.
Lake Elsinore is in the USDA Hardiness Zones 9a and 9b. The city experiences a hot-summer Mediterranean climate, with mild, wet winters and hot, almost rainless summers. Annually, Lake Elsinore gets an average of 12 inches of rain. Trees that do well in the city include:
- Mulga tree – A versatile, hardy tree, Mulga produces thornless, ascending branches and matures at a height of between 15 and 20 feet. Its leaves are evergreen and the tree produces showy, yellow flowers in the spring season. Mulga does well in a wide variety of soils, including clay, loam, and sandy soils.
- Netleaf hackberry – A deciduous tree, netleaf hackberry reaches a height of 25 – 35 feet, with weeping or spreading canopy. Its ovate leaves are medium green in the summer, turning yellow in the fall. The tree’s flowers mature into red drupes that attract birds. Extremely drought-resistant, netleaf hackberry thrives in a wide variety of soils.
- Ghost gum – A medium-sized tree, ghost gum generally grows to be 66 feet high. It has a smooth, snow-white trunk. An evergreen tree, ghost gum has grey-green leaves that are tinged purple by frost. The tree blooms in the summer season, producing white flowers. Ghost gum is drought tolerant but works well on irrigated landscapes.
- Rosewood – Originating from India, rosewood features evergreen foliage that may be damaged by frost. The foliage, however, recovers quickly in the spring season. The tree reaches a height of 30 to 50 feet, with a canopy spread of 40 feet. Rosewood trees can tolerate long periods of drought and do well in loam, clay, and sandy soils.
Lake Elsinore has a heritage tree preservation program that protects trees that define the history and character of the city. The city considers palms heritage trees – they cannot be removed without a tree removal permit.
Lake Elsinore’s 120+ acres are home to 18 developed parks, offering everything from playgrounds to skate parks and athletic fields. Some of the best parks include:
- Oak Tree Park – Sitting on 2 acres of land, Oak Tree Park is a passive use facility that features an equestrian trail, native vegetation, oak trees, turf areas, and picnic tables.
- Alberhill Ranch Community Park – Completed in 2007, Alberhill Ranch Community Park sits on 22 acres of land. Featuring ample parking, the park gas 3 lighted soccer fields, 2 additional sports fields, a lighted basketball court, relaxing areas, and a large number of native trees.
Lake Elsinore’s Public Works Department is responsible for trimming and management of all the trees standing on city-owned land. Trees set on private property are the responsibility of the homeowner – the property owners have to ensure that the trees are healthy and non-risky to their surroundings.