We are a tree service Moreno Valley based focused on ensuring that every compound in Moreno Valley has the best trees. We take care of the tree health, tree appearance, and if trees have to be got to be removed, we are the team tree service in Moreno Valley residents can call. We don’t force our solutions on Moreno Valley tree owners. Instead, we work together with property owners to come up with the most viable and affordable solution.
Everything our team does is done in accordance with the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) guidelines. On top of our individual arborists having the ISA certification, our tree care company holds the ISA certification. Experience and certification make us the top-rated tree care service provides in Moreno Valley.
From the beginning, we knew we needed more than just a high-quality tree service team. This is why we decided to invest in equipment capable of handling every type of tree care service. If you call us, our team will arrive at your property armed with all the necessary tools and equipment to handle emergency tree services, stump removal, tree removal, trimming, pruning, and any other tree care service you may need.
Why You Should Hire a Tree Service in Moreno Valley Professional
This is a common question for people who are not quite familiar with tree care. If you are just thinking of tree services for the first time, you might look at your trees and think of handling the maintenance practices yourself. If you think of the risks involved, you will realize that investing in tree care services may be a better idea.
If you are new to tree pruning, slipping and falling is always a possibility. If the tree is incredibly tall, you can always count on broken bones, and in some instances, cuts from the tree pruning tool. You might not have the ability to control the branches you cut. This means that they could land on your house. If you manage to avoid damaging your property or getting hurt, you could end up damaging the tree irreparably.
Hospital bills are not cheap. Repair costs can amount to thousands of dollars. Removing a tree from your compound and replacing it will be worth infinitely more than hiring tree service providers to offer tree care services.
Some of the main reasons our tree service in Moreno Valley property owners hire us to offer tree care services include:
- Experience – Our team has been offering tree services for years. This guarantees Moreno Valley residents the best tree care. Experience helps us avoid causing damage to utilities, the tree, or even your property.
- Knowledge – Our team owns certificates indicating that they have already undergone the necessary tree care training. The team can find a solution for issues which appear complicated.
- Tools – We have the best tree care tools in Moreno Valley. Our team knows how to handle the tools. This guarantees you the team will use the tools to do a good job.
Professional Moreno Valley Tree Services
If you need tree trimming, emergency tree removal, tree pruning, stump removal, or any other tree care service, you can always reach out to us. We will be happy to discuss your project and also provide a free quote. If necessary, we will be willing to send one of our ISA-certified arborists to take a closer look at your situation. When we are not working with our regular clients, we are generally on call to offer the following tree services to new clients, often referred to as by the clients we have already worked with in the past:
Moreno Valley Tree Removal
This is something we try to avoid. If there is a better solution than getting rid of your tree, we will use the solution. However, safety comes first. If the tree is a safety risk, it has to go. We will remove the tree carefully to make sure that none of your utility lines or properties get affected while we are offering this tree service in Moreno Valley. In some instances, tree removal is necessary.
We have been removing trees, big and small, all over Moreno Valley for years now. Our team has learned everything they know from experience. When working with us, your property will be 100% safe.
Moreno Valley Tree Trimming
After offering this tree service to Moreno Valley residents, they always report improvement on their tree. The reasons why the improvements appear include:
- Improved air circulation.
- The inner branches get to access the sunlight.
- The tree service improves both the appearance and structure.
This Moreno Valley tree trimming service does not just make the trees appealing. We have used tree trimming to open up properties in Moreno Valley. If a tree is blocking the view on your commercial or residential property, we can trim it to eliminate the limited view.
Moreno Valley Tree Pruning
Tree pruning has helped us save thousands of trees in Moreno Valley. Some of the trees we saved using this tree care service appeared as if they had to be removed. However, by sawing off the right branches, the trees returned to their previous healthy state.
We rope down branches after sawing them off if we determine that the branches could end up damaging your property or utility lines. The benefits you will get to enjoy after we help you with tree pruning include:
- Healthier trees.
- Safer trees.
- We can slow down or increase tree growth, depending on what you prefer.
The tree pruning team works with our ISA-certified arborists to make sure that only the right branches are gotten rid of.
Moreno Valley Emergency Tree Removal
Storms, which are not very uncommon in Moreno Valley, usually turn trees into unstable hazards. These trees could fall on your property and end up causing a lot of damage. The trees could even injure you or your family members.
Our Moreno Valley tree removal services are available before they fall on their own and end up causing damage. Apart from removing trees which need emergency removal, we do offer any other tree care service needed urgently. One of our main goals is to keep Moreno Valley safe.
Moreno Valley Arborist Services
Our trained and certified arborists offer numerous services, including:
- Pruning – By working with our team of tree pruners, our arborists ensure that only the right branches are sawn off.
- Planting – This will help you determine which trees to plant and how to plant them.
- Health Care – Trees are living things, it is not uncommon for trees to have health issues. Our team of ISA-certified arborists will inspect your trees and come up with a treatment procedure that helps eliminate the health issues affecting your trees.
If you suspect that your trees may be destabilized by activities which might take place in the future, for example, constructions, our team of arborists can help you figure out a way to protect the trees. The team can also conduct a hazard assessment and come up with recommendations which can help make your trees safer.
The second-largest city in Riverside County, Moreno Valley is home to more than 220,000 people. Part of the Greater Los Angeles Area, the city has a land area of 51.30 square miles. Named a Tree City USA by the Arbor Day Foundation, Moreno Valley is committed to maintaining and growing its urban forestry.
Moreno Valley is in the USDA Hardiness Zone 9. The city has a mild semi-arid climate that features some Mediterranean characteristics. In the summer, temperatures average in the high 90s, although they do reach well above 100 degrees Fahrenheit. In the winter, temperatures can be as low as 22 degrees Fahrenheit. The city gets 12 inches of rain annually. Some of the tree species that do well in Moreno Valley include:
- Escarpment Live Oak – A cold-hardy and drought-tolerant tree, escarpment live oak thrives in the full sun. Typically evergreen, the tree can be deciduous in extremely cold temperatures. This live oak has a slow growth, generally maturing at a height and width of 50 feet. The tree tolerates a wide variety of soils but generally does well in areas featuring good drainage.
- Maverick Mesquite – An upright growing tree, maverick mesquite is a fast-growing tree that reaches maturity at a height of 30 feet and a width of 30 to 35 feet. The tree adapts well to different types of soils and is tolerant of both cold and drought. Maverick mesquite’s bright green foliage contrasts well with its smooth gray bark.
- Red Push Pistache – A long-lived tree, red push pistache grows at a moderate rate to mature at a height of 25 to 40 feet. The tree has a broad-spreading form, reaching a width of 20 to 40 feet, which makes it a good shade tree. The tree’s pinnately compound leaves emerge with a red tint, then mature to a medium-green color, before displaying a brilliant red color in the fall.
- Desert Museum Palo Verde – A fast-growing deciduous tree, Desert Museum Palo Verde is a medium-sized tree that grows to a width of 20 to 25 feet and a height of 20 to 30 feet. The tree has an upright canopy and develops thornless chartreuse-green branches and stem. The tree provides a dramatic display in the spring season with its lemon-yellow flowers.
The city of Moreno Valley maintains 540 acres of trails and parks. The city’s top-rated parks include:
- Moreno Valley Community Park – One of the bigger parks, Moreno Valley Community Park features a soccer field, basketball court, skatepark, picnic tables, and playgrounds for the kids. In addition to having a large glassy area, the park also has numerous trees that provide shade.
- TownGate Memorial Park – A suburban park, TownGate Memorial Park features barbecues, picnic tables, baseball & softball fields, and athletic fields. The park also has walking paths that take visitors through native trees and vegetation.
The Public Works Department is responsible for trees standing on city-owned land. The department trims and removes trees from parks and the city’s streets. Property owners with trees on their commercial and residential properties are responsible for the trees’ well-being.