We are a tree service Redlands based focused on ensuring that every compound in Redlands has the best trees. We take care of the tree health, tree appearance, and if trees have to be got to be removed, we are the team tree service in Redlands residents can call. We don’t force our solutions on Redlands tree owners. Instead, we work together with property owners to come up with the most viable and affordable solution.
Everything our team does is done in accordance with the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) guidelines. On top of our individual arborists having the ISA certification, our tree care company holds the ISA certification. Experience and certification make us the top-rated tree care service provides in Redlands.
From the beginning, we knew we needed more than just a high-quality tree service team. This is why we decided to invest in equipment capable of handling every type of tree care service. If you call us, our team will arrive at your property armed with all the necessary tools and equipment to handle emergency tree services, stump removal, tree removal, trimming, pruning, and any other tree care service you may need.
Why You Should Hire a Tree Service in Redlands Professional
This is a common question for people who are not quite familiar with tree care. If you are just thinking of tree services for the first time, you might look at your trees and think of handling the maintenance practices yourself. If you think of the risks involved, you will realize that investing in tree care services may be a better idea.
If you are new to tree pruning, slipping and falling is always a possibility. If the tree is incredibly tall, you can always count on broken bones, and in some instances, cuts from the tree pruning tool. You might not have the ability to control the branches you cut. This means that they could land on your house. If you manage to avoid damaging your property or getting hurt, you could end up damaging the tree irreparably.
Hospital bills are not cheap. Repair costs can amount to thousands of dollars. Removing a tree from your compound and replacing it will be worth infinitely more than hiring tree service providers to offer tree care services.
Some of the main reasons our tree service in Redlands property owners hire us to offer tree care services include:
- Experience – Our team has been offering tree services for years. This guarantees Redlands residents the best tree care. Experience helps us avoid causing damage to utilities, the tree, or even your property.
- Knowledge – Our team owns certificates indicating that they have already undergone the necessary tree care training. The team can find a solution for issues which appear complicated.
- Tools – We have the best tree care tools in Redlands. Our team knows how to handle the tools. This guarantees you the team will use the tools to do a good job.
Professional Redlands Tree Services
If you need tree trimming, emergency tree removal, tree pruning, stump removal, or any other tree care service, you can always reach out to us. We will be happy to discuss your project and also provide a free quote. If necessary, we will be willing to send one of our ISA-certified arborists to take a closer look at your situation. When we are not working with our regular clients, we are generally on call to offer the following tree services to new clients, often referred to as by the clients we have already worked with in the past:
Redlands Tree Removal
This is something we try to avoid. If there is a better solution than getting rid of your tree, we will use the solution. However, safety comes first. If the tree is a safety risk, it has to go. We will remove the tree carefully to make sure that none of your utility lines or properties get affected while we are offering this tree service in Redlands. In some instances, tree removal is necessary.
We have been removing trees, big and small, all over Redlands for years now. Our team has learned everything they know from experience. When working with us, your property will be 100% safe.
Redlands Tree Trimming
After offering this tree service to Redlands residents, they always report improvement on their tree. The reasons why the improvements appear include:
- Improved air circulation.
- The inner branches get to access the sunlight.
- The tree service improves both the appearance and structure.
This Redlands tree trimming service does not just make the trees appealing. We have used tree trimming to open up properties in Redlands. If a tree is blocking the view on your commercial or residential property, we can trim it to eliminate the limited view.
Redlands Tree Pruning
Tree pruning has helped us save thousands of trees in Redlands. Some of the trees we saved using this tree care service appeared as if they had to be removed. However, by sawing off the right branches, the trees returned to their previous healthy state.
We rope down branches after sawing them off if we determine that the branches could end up damaging your property or utility lines. The benefits you will get to enjoy after we help you with tree pruning include:
- Healthier trees.
- Safer trees.
- We can slow down or increase tree growth, depending on what you prefer.
The tree pruning team works with our ISA-certified arborists to make sure that only the right branches are gotten rid of.
Redlands Emergency Tree Removal
Storms, which are not very uncommon in Redlands, usually turn trees into unstable hazards. These trees could fall on your property and end up causing a lot of damage. The trees could even injure you or your family members.
Our Redlands tree removal services are available before they fall on their own and end up causing damage. Apart from removing trees which need emergency removal, we do offer any other tree care service needed urgently. One of our main goals is to keep Redlands safe.
Redlands Arborist Services
Our trained and certified arborists offer numerous services, including:
- Pruning – By working with our team of tree pruners, our arborists ensure that only the right branches are sawn off.
- Planting – This will help you determine which trees to plant and how to plant them.
- Health Care – Trees are living things, it is not uncommon for trees to have health issues. Our team of ISA-certified arborists will inspect your trees and come up with a treatment procedure that helps eliminate the health issues affecting your trees.
If you suspect that your trees may be destabilized by activities which might take place in the future, for example, constructions, our team of arborists can help you figure out a way to protect the trees. The team can also conduct a hazard assessment and come up with recommendations which can help make your trees safer.
Redlands is a city in the County of San Bernardino. With a land area of 35.98 square miles, the city has a population of over 71,000 people. A named Tree City USA, Redlands has approximately 53,900 tree sites sitting on city-owned properties and the city’s right-of-way.
Redlands is in the USDA Hardiness Zone 9b. The city has a dry summer subtropical climate, with 38 precipitation days and 279 sunny days annually. Summer highs reach 96.7 degrees Fahrenheit while the winter lows reach 39.5 degrees Fahrenheit. Annually, Redlands gets 14 inches of rain. Trees that do well in the city’s climate include:
- Coast Live Oak – An attractive, evergreen tree, coast live oak matures at a height of 25 to 82 feet. The tree has a broadly dense and rounded crown, which makes it a perfect shade tree. Coast live oak has dark green, oval-shaped leaves that measure 2 to 7 cm long. The tree can live for over 250 years.
- Hollyleaf Cherry – An evergreen small tree, hollyleaf cherry matures at a height of 30 to 49.2 feet, with a width of up to 20 feet. The tree carries dense foliage, made up of leaves with a length of up to 5 inches. Hollyleaf cherry produces small white flowers in the spring before growing an edible cherry fruit in the summer.
- Blue Elderberry – A small, deciduous tree, blue elderberry matures at a height and width of 20 to 30 feet. The tree is tough, easy to grow, and has a fast growth rate. The tree grows cream or yellow flowers in the spring before developing purple fruits in the fall season. The tree attracts birds with is berries.
- Big Leaf Maple – Depending on the growth conditions, this deciduous tree can mature at a height of between 30 and 114 feet. The tree has a wide crown, generally growing to be approximately 65 feet wide. The tree displays a nice orange to yellow color in the fall season just before shedding.
Specific trees, which by their size, species, age, historical significance, or appearance are determined to be outstanding are protected by Redlands’ Landmark Tree status declaration. Examples of heritage trees in Redlands include the Palm trees growing along Cajon Street.
The city of Redlands has 18 established parks that sit on over 253 acres of land. The city’s most popular parks include:
- Prospect Park – An 11.4-acre natural park, Prospect Park features picnic facilities and trails that weave through its large, native trees. The park’s highlight, however, is the Avice Meeker Sewall Theater, an outdoor Amphitheatre that can seat over 400 people.
- Sylvan Park – A 23.3-acre park, Sylvan park has open grassy areas, playgrounds, basketball/softball field, a skate park, and picnic areas. The park features trails that allow its visitors to explore both the vegetation – including trees – and the recreational areas.
The city of Redlands holds its urban forest in high regard and works with the Redlands Street Tree Committee to enhance, maintain, and care for the trees. Trees standing on private property, however, are taken care of by the property owners.