We are a tree service Upland based focused on ensuring that every compound in Upland has the best trees. We take care of the tree health, tree appearance, and if trees have to be got to be removed, we are the team tree service in Upland residents can call. We don’t force our solutions on Upland tree owners. Instead, we work together with property owners to come up with the most viable and affordable solution.
Everything our team does is done in accordance with the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) guidelines. On top of our individual arborists having the ISA certification, our tree care company holds the ISA certification. Experience and certification make us the top-rated tree care service provides in Upland.
From the beginning, we knew we needed more than just a high-quality tree service team. This is why we decided to invest in equipment capable of handling every type of tree care service. If you call us, our team will arrive at your property armed with all the necessary tools and equipment to handle emergency tree services, stump removal, tree removal, trimming, pruning, and any other tree care service you may need.
Why You Should Hire a Tree Service in Upland Professional
This is a common question for people who are not quite familiar with tree care. If you are just thinking of tree services for the first time, you might look at your trees and think of handling the maintenance practices yourself. If you think of the risks involved, you will realize that investing in tree care services may be a better idea.
If you are new to tree pruning, slipping and falling is always a possibility. If the tree is incredibly tall, you can always count on broken bones, and in some instances, cuts from the tree pruning tool. You might not have the ability to control the branches you cut. This means that they could land on your house. If you manage to avoid damaging your property or getting hurt, you could end up damaging the tree irreparably.
Hospital bills are not cheap. Repair costs can amount to thousands of dollars. Removing a tree from your compound and replacing it will be worth infinitely more than hiring tree service providers to offer tree care services.
Some of the main reasons our tree service in Upland property owners hire us to offer tree care services include:
- Experience – Our team has been offering tree services for years. This guarantees Upland residents the best tree care. Experience helps us avoid causing damage to utilities, the tree, or even your property.
- Knowledge – Our team owns certificates indicating that they have already undergone the necessary tree care training. The team can find a solution for issues which appear complicated.
- Tools – We have the best tree care tools in Upland. Our team knows how to handle the tools. This guarantees you the team will use the tools to do a good job.
Professional Upland Tree Services
If you need tree trimming, emergency tree removal, tree pruning, stump removal, or any other tree care service, you can always reach out to us. We will be happy to discuss your project and also provide a free quote. If necessary, we will be willing to send one of our ISA-certified arborists to take a closer look at your situation. When we are not working with our regular clients, we are generally on call to offer the following tree services to new clients, often referred to as by the clients we have already worked with in the past:
Upland Tree Removal
This is something we try to avoid. If there is a better solution than getting rid of your tree, we will use the solution. However, safety comes first. If the tree is a safety risk, it has to go. We will remove the tree carefully to make sure that none of your utility lines or properties get affected while we are offering this tree service in Upland. In some instances, tree removal is necessary.
We have been removing trees, big and small, all over Upland for years now. Our team has learned everything they know from experience. When working with us, your property will be 100% safe.
Upland Tree Trimming
After offering this tree service to Upland residents, they always report improvement on their tree. The reasons why the improvements appear include:
- Improved air circulation.
- The inner branches get to access the sunlight.
- The tree service improves both the appearance and structure.
This Upland tree trimming service does not just make the trees appealing. We have used tree trimming to open up properties in Upland. If a tree is blocking the view on your commercial or residential property, we can trim it to eliminate the limited view.
Upland Tree Pruning
Tree pruning has helped us save thousands of trees in Upland. Some of the trees we saved using this tree care service appeared as if they had to be removed. However, by sawing off the right branches, the trees returned to their previous healthy state.
We rope down branches after sawing them off if we determine that the branches could end up damaging your property or utility lines. The benefits you will get to enjoy after we help you with tree pruning include:
- Healthier trees.
- Safer trees.
- We can slow down or increase tree growth, depending on what you prefer.
The tree pruning team works with our ISA-certified arborists to make sure that only the right branches are gotten rid of.
Upland Emergency Tree Removal
Storms, which are not very uncommon in Upland, usually turn trees into unstable hazards. These trees could fall on your property and end up causing a lot of damage. The trees could even injure you or your family members.
Our Upland tree removal services are available before they fall on their own and end up causing damage. Apart from removing trees which need emergency removal, we do offer any other tree care service needed urgently. One of our main goals is to keep Upland safe.
Upland Arborist Services
Our trained and certified arborists offer numerous services, including:
- Pruning – By working with our team of tree pruners, our arborists ensure that only the right branches are sawn off.
- Planting – This will help you determine which trees to plant and how to plant them.
- Health Care – Trees are living things, it is not uncommon for trees to have health issues. Our team of ISA-certified arborists will inspect your trees and come up with a treatment procedure that helps eliminate the health issues affecting your trees.
If you suspect that your trees may be destabilized by activities which might take place in the future, for example, constructions, our team of arborists can help you figure out a way to protect the trees. The team can also conduct a hazard assessment and come up with recommendations which can help make your trees safer.
Part of the Inland Empire and Los Angeles Suburb, Upland City sits in San Bernardino County. The city has a population of over 76,000 people and occupies a total area of 15.62 square miles. A named Tree City USA, Upland is famous for its tree-lined streets – for example, Euclid Avenue, which runs through the town, carries more than 3,500 trees.
Upland city is in the USDA Hardiness Zones 9b and 10a. The city has 289 sunny days and an average of 33 days of precipitation per year. Summer highs reach 92 degrees Fahrenheit in July while the winter lows reach 43 degrees Fahrenheit in January. Annually, the city gets 21 inches of rain. Trees that do well in Upland city include:
- Palo Blanco – A small tree, Palo Blanco matures at a height of between 15 and 25 feet, with a spread of 10 to 15 feet. Its tiny green leaves are attached to long, narrow petioles that hang gracefully from thin branches. The tree produces creamy white flowers in late spring, adding color to the landscape.
- Tecate cypress – An upright tree, Tecate cypress matures at a height of 20 to 30 feet, with a width of 12 to 15 feet. The tree’s foliage is comprised of small, scale-like leaves with a pale green surface. The tree has reddish bark that flakes off every year.
- Red push pistache – Red pistache matures at a height of 25 feet and a spread of 20 feet. Featuring dense foliage on its crown, the tree doubles as both an ornamental and shade tree. In the fall season, the tree features brilliant yellow, orange, or red foliage. The tree thrives in non-shaded areas.
- Maverick Mesquite – A spreading deciduous tree, Maverick mesquite grows at a fast rate to mature at a height and width of 35 feet. The tree combines a smooth gray bark with a lacy bright green foliage. Maverick mesquite produces yellow catkins in the spring season after its leaves fall out.
The city of Upland has several parks located in strategic positions and have numerous entertainment features. The parks that stand out for Upland residents and visitors include:
- Upland Memorial Park – Sitting on 40 acres of land, Upland Memorial Park is one of the oldest and largest parks in Upland. Shaded by numerous trees, the park is ideal for a walk, a picnic, or a family outing. The park features baseball courts, softball courts, picnic shelters, and picnic tables.
- Magnolia Park – Sitting between San Antonia and Euclid Avenue, Magnolia Park is a small park featuring reservable areas, BBQ areas, a playground, and picnic tables. The park has numerous trees and a huge glassy area that is ideal for relaxing.
Upland’s Public Works Department is responsible for maintaining trees standing in the public right-of-way – these include trees on public parks and those standing on the streets. Property owners, on the other hand, are responsible for the trees standing on their land – they provide water to maintain the health and beauty of the tree and also trim away low growth that may interfere with vehicular or pedestrian traffic.