We are a tree service Riverside based focused on ensuring that every compound in Riverside has the best trees. We take care of the tree health, tree appearance, and if trees have to be got to be removed, we are the team tree service in Riverside residents can call. We don’t force our solutions on Riverside tree owners. Instead, we work together with property owners to come up with the most viable and affordable solution.
Everything our team does is done in accordance with the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) guidelines. On top of our individual arborists having the ISA certification, our tree care company holds the ISA certification. Experience and certification make us the top-rated tree care service provides in Riverside.
From the beginning, we knew we needed more than just a high-quality tree service team. This is why we decided to invest in equipment capable of handling every type of tree care service. If you call us, our team will arrive at your property armed with all the necessary tools and equipment to handle emergency tree services, stump removal, tree removal, trimming, pruning, and any other tree care service you may need.
Why You Should Hire a Tree Service in Riverside Professional
This is a common question for people who are not quite familiar with tree care. If you are just thinking of tree services for the first time, you might look at your trees and think of handling the maintenance practices yourself. If you think of the risks involved, you will realize that investing in tree care services may be a better idea.
If you are new to tree pruning, slipping and falling is always a possibility. If the tree is incredibly tall, you can always count on broken bones, and in some instances, cuts from the tree pruning tool. You might not have the ability to control the branches you cut. This means that they could land on your house. If you manage to avoid damaging your property or getting hurt, you could end up damaging the tree irreparably.
Hospital bills are not cheap. Repair costs can amount to thousands of dollars. Removing a tree from your compound and replacing it will be worth infinitely more than hiring tree service providers to offer tree care services.
Some of the main reasons our tree service in Riverside property owners hire us to offer tree care services include:
- Experience – Our team has been offering tree services for years. This guarantees Riverside residents the best tree care. Experience helps us avoid causing damage to utilities, the tree, or even your property.
- Knowledge – Our team owns certificates indicating that they have already undergone the necessary tree care training. The team can find a solution for issues which appear complicated.
- Tools – We have the best tree care tools in Riverside. Our team knows how to handle the tools. This guarantees you the team will use the tools to do a good job.
Professional Riverside Tree Services
If you need tree trimming, emergency tree removal, tree pruning, stump removal, or any other tree care service, you can always reach out to us. We will be happy to discuss your project and also provide a free quote. If necessary, we will be willing to send one of our ISA-certified arborists to take a closer look at your situation. When we are not working with our regular clients, we are generally on call to offer the following tree services to new clients, often referred to as by the clients we have already worked with in the past:
Riverside Tree Removal
This is something we try to avoid. If there is a better solution than getting rid of your tree, we will use the solution. However, safety comes first. If the tree is a safety risk, it has to go. We will remove the tree carefully to make sure that none of your utility lines or properties get affected while we are offering this tree service in Riverside. In some instances, tree removal is necessary.
We have been removing trees, big and small, all over Riverside for years now. Our team has learned everything they know from experience. When working with us, your property will be 100% safe.
Riverside Tree Trimming
After offering to trim trees in Riverside, residents always report improvement on their tree. The reasons why the improvements appear include:
- Improved air circulation.
- The inner branches get to access the sunlight.
- The tree service improves both the appearance and structure.
This Riverside tree trimming service does not just make the trees appealing. We have used tree trimming to open up properties in Riverside. If a tree is blocking the view on your commercial or residential property, we can trim it to eliminate the limited view.
Riverside Tree Pruning
Tree pruning has helped us save thousands of trees in Riverside. Some of the trees we saved using this tree care service appeared as if they had to be removed. However, by sawing off the right branches, the trees returned to their previous healthy state.
We rope down branches after sawing them off if we determine that the branches could end up damaging your property or utility lines. The benefits you will get to enjoy after we help you with tree pruning include:
- Healthier trees.
- Safer trees.
- We can slow down or increase tree growth, depending on what you prefer.
The tree pruning team works with our ISA-certified arborists to make sure that only the right branches are gotten rid of.
Riverside Emergency Tree Removal
Storms, which are not very uncommon in Riverside, usually turn trees into unstable hazards. These trees could fall on your property and end up causing a lot of damage. The trees could even injure you or your family members.
Our Riverside tree removal services are available before they fall on their own and end up causing damage. Apart from removing trees that need emergency removal, we do offer any other tree care service needed urgently. One of our main goals is to keep Riverside safe.
Riverside Arborist Services
Our trained and certified arborists offer numerous services, including:
- Pruning – By working with our team of tree pruners, our arborists ensure that only the right branches are sawn off.
- Planting – This will help you determine which trees to plant and how to plant them.
- Health Care – Trees are living things, it is not uncommon for trees to have health issues. Our team of ISA-certified arborists will inspect your trees and come up with a treatment procedure that helps eliminate the health issues affecting your trees.
If you suspect that your trees may be destabilized by activities which might take place in the future, for example, constructions, our team of arborists can help you figure out a way to protect the trees. The team can also conduct a hazard assessment and come up with recommendations which can help make your trees safer.
The county seat of Riverside County, Riverside City is part of the Inland Empire metropolitan area. Home to over 326,000 people, Riverside City sits on a total area of 81.53 square miles. A named Tree City USA since 1987, Riverside City has more than 150,000 street trees and other 30,000+ trees under utility lines and open space areas.
Riverside city is in the USDA Hardiness Zone 9b. The city experiences clear, arid, and hot summers and long, partly cloudy, and cool winters. Over the year, the temperatures vary between 36 degrees Fahrenheit and 103 degrees Fahrenheit. The city gets 11 inches of rain annually. Trees that grow well in Riverside’s climate include:
- Mexican Fan Palm – Attractive trees with wide, dark green, fanning leaves, Mexican fan palms grow to a height of 80 to 100 feet. The tree’s trunk is tapered and thin, and on mature fan palms, it will grow from a diameter of approximately 2 feet at the base to about 8 inches at the top. The trunk features a reddish-brown color that fades to gray with age.
- Crape myrtle – A small to medium-sized tree, crape myrtle matures at a height of 15 to 25 feet. The tree has a variable, moderately dense habit, and may carry multiple trunks. The tree’s dark green foliage changes to red, orange, and yellow in the fall. Crape myrtle produces showy flowers in various shades of pink from late spring to fall.
- Shamel ash – Featuring an erect and spreading growth habit, Shamel ash reaches maturity at a height of 80 feet and width of 60 feet. The tree’s foliage is partly deciduous to evergreen and is made up of dark green, pinnately compound leaves. The tree is ideal for providing shade in the hot summer sun.
- Holly oak – A tough evergreen tree, holly oak grows to a height of between 40 and 70 feet, with a spread of 50 to 60 feet. It has smooth gray bark, and a dense rounded crown carrying glossy, leathery, dark green leaves. The tree has a moderate growth rate, maturing at a rate of 12 to 24 inches per year.
Riverside has a large number of parks that offer residents and visitors the chance to spend time outdoors and learn about nature. The most popular parks include:
- Mount Rubidoux Trailhead Park – Designated as a landmark and city park, Mount Rubidoux Trailhead sits west of downtown Riverside. Covering 161 acres of land, the park features 3.5 miles of paved roads, numerous dirt hiking trails, and numerous historical markers and memorials.
- Fairmount Park – Sitting on 250 acres of land, Fairmount Park features a golf course, tennis courts, boat rentals, sailing & fishing on Lake Evans, walking paths, running, and jogging areas. The tree features a wide variety of trees that provide shade, some over 100 years old.
In Riverside, the City Trees & Landscaping Division is responsible for tree planting, preservation, pruning, and removal of trees standing in the City right-of-way. Through organizations like Keep Riverside Clean & Beautiful, Riverside’s residents are allowed to volunteer for tree planting and tree care.