We’re The Right Ones For The Job
Backed by Nearly 25 Years of Experience
Certified & Insured to Get the Job Done
Free & Detailed Quotes Provided
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
What Our Customers Say About Us
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable, fast and on time
J&M Tree Service Rancho Cucamonga’s crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. Freddy was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees.
Certified Rancho Cucamonga Tree Service Experts
Serving Rancho Cucamonga County with Nearly 30 Years of Combined Experience
Tree Service Rancho Cucamonga is a family-owned tree service with over 25-years of experience caring for the natural landscape of communities in Rancho Cucamonga and San Bernardino county. Our goal is to provide exceptional tree service to all residential and commercial clients looking to maintain or improve the natural surroundings of their homes and businesses.
How Can We Enhance Your Property
Your Certified Tree Experts!
Dedicated to Providing Our Customers with Exceptional Services
A Certified Arborist in Rancho Cucamonga is a dedicated professional that has many years of experience and formal training. We guarantee that all of our projects are managed by a Certified Arborist Rancho Cucamonga for your protection and peace of mind.
Safest Tree Removal Rancho Cucamonga Methods
We always use the SAFEST tree removal Rancho Cucamonga methods for your property’s safety, to ensure efficiency, and to promote safety! We strive to save every tree we can, but sometimes tree removal is necessary.
Expert Tree Service Business
We are a local family owned and operated tree service and tree care company in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. We give you the promise of our hard work, dedication, and decades of expert experience.
We provide professional and affordable tree care company for our clients. We’d love the opportunity to work with you and show why our exceptional service sets us apart from the rest.
J&M Rancho Cucamonga Tree Service
We make it easier for Rancho Cucamonga, San Bernardino residents to access high-quality tree service Rancho Cucamonga services. Our tree service in Rancho Cucamonga has been turning unsafe trees into safe, beautiful, functional, and healthy trees. Our tree care team works with Rancho Cucamonga property owners to come up with viable solutions for various issues which affect trees.
We are ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) certified. The arborists who work with us have already received certification from ISA. Apart from the certification, the arborists have years of experience handling disease and pest-related issues in Rancho Cucamonga. You can trust them to come up with a viable solution.
A good team without the right tree service equipment may not achieve the Rancho Cucamonga tree owner’s goals. This is why we have already invested in the best tree services.
Why You Should Work with Professional Tree Service in Rancho Cucamonga Providers
We are a tree service Rancho Cucamonga based focused on ensuring that every compound in Rancho Cucamonga has the best trees. We take care of the tree health, tree appearance, and if trees have to be got to be removed, we are the team tree service in Rancho Cucamonga residents can call. We don’t force our solutions on Rancho Cucamonga tree owners. Instead, we work together with property owners to come up with the most viable and affordable solution.
Everything our team does is done in accordance with the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) guidelines. On top of our individual arborists having the ISA certification, our tree care company holds the ISA certification. Experience and certification make us the top-rated tree care service provides in Rancho Cucamonga.
From the beginning, we knew we needed more than just a high-quality tree service team. This is why we decided to invest in equipment capable of handling every type of tree care service. If you call us, our team will arrive at your property armed with all the necessary tools and equipment to handle emergency tree services, stump removal, tree removal, trimming, pruning, and any other tree care service you may need.
This is a common question for people who are not quite familiar with tree care. If you are just thinking of tree services for the first time, you might look at your trees and think of handling the maintenance practices yourself. If you think of the risks involved, you will realize that investing in tree care services may be a better idea.
If you are new to tree pruning, slipping and falling is always a possibility. If the tree is incredibly tall, you can always count on broken bones, and in some instances, cuts from the tree pruning tool. You might not have the ability to control the branches you cut. This means that they could land on your house. If you manage to avoid damaging your property or getting hurt, you could end up damaging the tree irreparably.
Hospital bills are not cheap. Repair costs can amount to thousands of dollars. Removing a tree from your compound and replacing it will be worth infinitely more than hiring tree service providers to offer tree care services.
Some of the main reasons our tree service in Rancho Cucamonga property owners hire us to offer tree care services include:
- Experience – Our team has been offering tree services for years. This guarantees Rancho Cucamonga residents the best tree care. Experience helps us avoid causing damage to utilities, the tree, or even your property.
- Knowledge – Our team owns certificates indicating that they have already undergone the necessary tree care training. The team can find a solution for issues which appear complicated.
- Tools – We have the best tree care tools in Rancho Cucamonga. Our team knows how to handle the tools. This guarantees you the team will use the tools to do a good job.
Professional Rancho Cucamonga Tree Services
If you need tree trimming, emergency tree removal, tree pruning, stump removal, or any other tree care service, you can always reach out to us. We will be happy to discuss your project and also provide a free quote. If necessary, we will be willing to send one of our ISA-certified arborists to take a closer look at your situation. When we are not working with our regular clients, we are generally on call to offer the following tree services to new clients, often referred to as by the clients we have already worked with in the past:
Rancho Cucamonga Tree Services
1Rancho Cucamonga Tree Removal
This is something we try to avoid. If there is a better solution than getting rid of your tree, we will use the solution. However, safety comes first. If the tree is a safety risk, it has to go. We will remove the tree carefully to make sure that none of your utility lines or properties get affected while we are offering this tree service in Rancho Cucamonga. In some instances, tree removal is necessary.
We have been removing trees, big and small, all over Rancho Cucamongafor years now. Our tree removal Rancho Cucamongateam has learned everything they know from experience. When working with us, your property will be 100% safe.
2Rancho Cucamonga Tree Trimming
After offering this tree service to Rancho Cucamonga residents, they always report improvement on their tree. The reasons why the improvements appear include:
- Improved air circulation.
- The inner branches get to access the sunlight.
- The tree service improves both the appearance and structure.
This Rancho Cucamonga tree trimming service does not just make the trees appealing. We have used tree trimming Rancho Cucamonga to open up properties in Rancho Cucamonga. If a tree is blocking the view on your commercial or residential property, we can trim it to eliminate the limited view.
3Rancho Cucamonga Tree Pruning
Tree pruning has helped us save thousands of trees in Rancho Cucamonga. Some of the trees we saved using this tree care service appeared as if they had to be removed. However, by sawing off the right branches, the trees returned to their previous healthy state.
We rope down branches after sawing them off if we determine that the branches could end up damaging your property or utility lines. The benefits you will get to enjoy after we help you with tree pruning include:
- Healthier trees.
- Safer trees.
- We can slow down or increase tree growth, depending on what you prefer.
The tree pruning Rancho Cucamonga team works with our ISA-certified arborists to make sure that only the right branches are gotten rid of.
4Rancho Cucamonga Emergency Tree Removal
Storms, which are not very uncommon in Rancho Cucamonga, usually turn trees into unstable hazards. These trees could fall on your property and end up causing a lot of damage. The trees could even injure you or your family members.
Our tree removal Rancho Cucamonga services are available before they fall on their own and end up causing damage. Apart from removing trees which need emergency removal, we do offer any other tree care service needed urgently. One of our main goals is to keep Rancho Cucamonga safe.
5Rancho Cucamonga Arborist Services
Our trained and certified arborists offer numerous services, including:
- Pruning – By working with our team of tree pruners, our arborists ensure that only the right branches are sawn off.
- Planting – This will help you determine which trees to plant and how to plant them.
- Health Care – Trees are living things, it is not uncommon for trees to have health issues. Our team of ISA-certified arborists will inspect your trees and come up with a treatment procedure that helps eliminate the health issues affecting your trees.
If you suspect that your trees may be destabilized by activities which might take place in the future, for example, constructions, our team of arborist Rancho Cucamonga can help you figure out a way to protect the trees. The team can also conduct a hazard assessment and come up with recommendations which can help make your trees safer.
Sitting south of the San Gabriel mountains and neighboring the Angeles National Forest, Rancho Cucamonga is a city in the county of San Bernardino. A gateway to Downtown Los Angeles, Rancho Cucamonga has a population of 178,000+ people. With tree-lined streets, Rancho Cucamonga maintains a relatively cool temperature in the summer.
Rancho Cucamonga is in the USDA Hardiness Zones 9b and 10a. The city has a hot-summer Mediterranean climate, characterized by clear, arid, and hot summers and long, cool, and partly cloudy winters. The city gets 19 inches of rain annually. Trees that grow well in Rancho Cucamonga include:
- Mulga – A striking evergreen tree, Mulga grows to a moderate height of 15 to 20 feet with a spread of between 10 and 12 feet. The tree has an upright growth habit, with dense, needle-like foliage that features an interesting pyramidal appearance. The tree produces puffy, golden-yellow blooms that show heaviest in the summer and spring seasons.
- Palo Blanco – A small tree, Palo Blanco matures at a height of 20 feet and a width of 15 feet. The tree’s creamy-white bark is its distinctive feature. Palo Blanco’s weeping branches display long, delicate, ferny leaves. The creamy white catkin flowers that appear in the spring season are generally followed by brown papery pods.
- Tecate Cypress – A small tree, the Tecate cypress matures at a height of 32 feet. The tree is often shrubby with a sparse globose crown. Its bark is exfoliating, generally leaving a clear brown or cherry-red smooth surface. The tree’s leaves are small, rounded, ridged on the back and have a light green color.
- Island Oak – A desirable landscape tree, island oak is an evergreen tree that matures at a height of between 20 and 50 feet, with a width of 25 to 40 feet. The tree has a spreading growth habit, generally requiring ample growth space and growing at a rate of 24 inches per year. The tree’s leaves are ovate and dark green while the bark is dark gray, blocky or smooth.
Rancho Cucamonga is rich in parks that allow residents and visitors to escape its busy city streets and relax in the quiet only nature can provide. The city’s most popular parks include:
- Red Hill Park – With over 40 acres of parkland, Red Hill Park features playgrounds, horseshoes, covered picnic shelters, 2 concession stands, and outdoor fitness equipment. For people who are interested in exploring native trees, the park has a walking trail that allows visitors to explore every corner of the park.
- Central Park – One of the largest parks in Rancho Cucamonga, Central Park sits on 103 acres of land. The park features plenty of green space with grass and trees, barbecue areas, gym equipment, gardens, bike riding paths, hiking trails, walking trails, and more. The park has something for everyone, irrespective of age.
Rancho Cucamonga city has a department that maintains trees standing on public land. Property owners with trees on their private land are responsible for taking care of these trees – the property owners have to trim the trees and remove them when they turn into hazards.